Types of finishing for lampshades.
The rims can be finished in different ways:
1. Rolled edges: the fabric is rolled around the metallic structure.
2. Self tape: only on round lampshades with a diameter of 24" or less.
3. Fabric ribbon: generally used on oversized lampshades when not all the forms are round.
4. Directly on the metal: nothing covers the metallic structure.
5. Self trim: this can be added over all the other types of finishing mentioned above.
Do you have any questions about the various types of finishing? We are on hand to guide you through the entire fabrication process of your lampshades.