FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions. If you can’t find the answer, contact us!
What type of fitter do I need?
- If there is a harp on your lamp, you will need a standard block washer.
- If the lampshade attaches directly to the light bulb, you will need a clip type fitter to match the bulb.
- If the lampshade is attached to the collar of the socket, you will need fitter #1, 2 or 3 depending on the socket type.
- If I want to attach the lampshade directly to a bulb of type A19? You need a clip fitter for bulb A19.
- If I want to attach the lampshade directly to a bulb of type B10? You need a clip fitter for chandelier or B10.
Consult the glossary under the link: Types of fitters for more information on this subject.
How long does production take?
Current production times run to three or four weeks. If you need something more rapidly, let us know at the same time as you request a quote. We will be better able to determine the best possible deadline in function of your own schedule and our production timetable.
Are transportation costs included in my quote?
No. There are too many variables involved with transportation. We can provide a quote once the order has been completed, or an estimate beforehand upon request.
What type of packaging do you use?
Depending on your needs, we can provide several types of packaging. Cardboard boxes, wooden boxes or bulk shipping.
If we cannot find the right fabric among your samples, can we provide our own?
Of course! We have to do a lamination test to see if we can glue it onto a rigid backing. We need a 12''x12'' piece to do this test. To calculate the total amount of fabric required, use this formula:
- Round lampshade: Multiply the lampshade’s largest diameter by 4. For example, for 1 lampshade with a 10” diameter, it is 10 x 4 = 40”. We’ll need a piece of fabric 40 inches long.
- Square or rectangular lampshade: Add the length of the 4 sided and add 6”. For example: a rectangular lampshade with two 10” sides and two 15” sides, we add as follows: 10 + 10 + 15 + 15 + 6 = 56”. We’ll need a piece of fabric 56 inches long.
Can you print on fabric?
Yes, we’ll just need your graphic file.
Do you have a minimum order amount?
If you have further questions, we are there for you. Never fear, there are no silly questions, and we will ensure you get the right answer. Your questions will also enrich our FAQ section.