Sales and delivery policies.
This information is supplied as a guide only, and in case of litigation, the terms of your contract will prevail. If you wish to obtain further information concerning these policies or find out about transportation, we are always available.
- A deposit of 50% is required for orders from new clients. The balance is payable before the order is shipped.
- If the merchandise is received in damaged condition, a claim must be made within 5 days following reception. The lamp shade(s) and packaging must be retained until the claim has been settled.
- No reimbursement, replacement only.
- When a client supplies the fabric, we do not accept any responsibility for problems associated to lamination.
- Transportation is at the client’s cost unless otherwise indicated.
- If a lampshade fails to conform to specifications, and has already been installed in a commercial location, we will remake it at our cost, but we will not pay transportation or installation costs.
Ready to submit your lampshade project? Click here!
Or ask your questions!